Banner image of figurines sitting on currency with a document that says Payable on a laptop.

Accounts Payable, Travel and Expenses

Airplane landing with strip in the background
wooden figurines with chat boxes hovering over their heads in conversation
People hosting guests
An empty podium with open microphones
A person exchanging receipts with a vendor.
A group of people huddled and bringing in hands in team spirit.

Contact Information

Help & Inquiry


8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)

Mailing Address
Accounts Payable & Travel
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Box 451053
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1053

Campus Location
Campus Services Building (CSB), Room 245