Research Centers and Institutes
The following centers, institutes, archives, and laboratories have been approved by the Board of Regents to provide research, specialized scholarly activity, education, and/or public service in furtherance of interdisciplinary study, outreach, and acquisition of extramural funding.
For more information about centers and institutes, visit the Research and Economic Development site.
- Applied Geophysics Center
- Center for Energy Materials Interaction Technology Initiative of Nevada
- Center for Energy Research
- Center for Information Technology and Algorithms
- Center for Materials and Structures
- Center for Mechanical and Environmental Systems Technology
- Nevada Center for Advanced Computational Methods
- Nevada Nanotechnology Center
- Transportation Research Center