UNLV Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Program
The Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Program provides annual cohorts of UNLV undergraduate sophomore students with opportunities to encourage meaningful learning experiences for students during their sophomore year. Rebels R.I.S.E. encourages UNLV students to rise-up to reflect personally, increase their involvement on campus, seek scholarly activities and increase their engagement within the community.
The application for the 2022-2023 Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Cohort is no longer available. However, please feel free to join our Rebels R.I.S.E. events if you are interested. For additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebels R.I.S.E. T-shirt
- Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Graduation Stole
- Certificate of Achievement
- Special mention at the Spring Sophomore Recognition Event in Spring 2023
- Specialized workshops, events, and activities geared toward the critical sophomore year
- Gain valuable skills and network with key student support services
This program is open to current UNLV undergraduate students who:
- Are enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credits per semester) during their Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Program year
- Are in good academic standing with the University
- Have completed 30-59 credit hours at the time that they apply to the program
The program is open to all sophomore students who apply to participate in the academic year 2022-2023. Each participant will be expected to participate in at least 8 items throughout the year from the full schedule of approved events and activities. Each participant will each receive a graduation stole and certificate of achievement for the time that they spend in the program and reward their full participation.
Upon completion of all items, students must submit a completion survey to verify that all requirements have been met. The Rebels R.I.S.E. committee will send an email to the student if any additional documentation is required.