UNLV Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Program
The Rebels R.I.S.E. Scholar Program provides annual cohorts of UNLV undergraduate sophomore/second-year students with opportunities to encourage meaningful learning experiences for students during their sophomore year. The R.I.S.E. program encourages UNLV students to rise-up to reflect personally, increase their involvement on campus, seek scholarly activities and increase their engagement within the community.
Each participant will be expected to participate in a number of activities throughout the year and will receive a small gift to reward full participation. To receive more information about this program, please fill out this interest form.
- Special workshops, events, and activities geared toward the critical sophomore year
- Completion reward (graduation stole)
- Special mention at the Spring Sophomore Recognition Event in Spring 2023
- Gain valuable skills
This program is open to current UNLV undergraduate students who:
- Are enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credits per semester) during their R.I.S.E. Scholar program year
- Are in good standing with the University
- Have completed 30-59 credit hours at the time that they apply to the program
Students must complete and document attendance/participation in one in each area of Reflection, Involvement, Scholarship, and Engagement of the Sophomore Checklist. Full details and progress forms will be sent to all students who complete the interest form.