Academic Success Coaches partner with you to help you mature as a learner in the college environment by developing strategies for success. The collaborative effort focuses on soft skills that can be applied to the college experience as a whole. Some of the skills we focus on are:
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Study Skills
- Test Anxiety
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Utilizing College Resources
- Building Rapport with Professors
- Making Friends
Three Ways to Work With a Coach
1. Attend an Academic Success Series Workshop.
- Please see our virtual and in-person workshop listings and register for a session today!
2. Participate in a one-on-one drop in appointment with an Academic Success Coach. To request a same-day or future appointment, you may:
- Call 702-895-0975
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the self-referral form
3. Already assigned an Academic Success Coach in Campus Connect? Self-Schedule by following these instructions:
- Login to MyUNLV and click on the Resources tile to login to your Campus Connect account
- Click on the blue "Schedule an Appointment" button in the top right corner
- Select "Academic Success Coaching" as your appointment type
- If you do not have this option, please fill out the self-referral form
- Continue following the prompts to choose the best appointment type/time.
When requesting coaching services, please indicate whether you prefer to meet in-person or virtually as we are able to offer both meeting types at this time.
Academic Success Series Workshops
ASC Coaching Presentations
For UNLV programs, events, and Registered Student Organizations, Academic Success Coaching can provide presentations covering the ASC programs, services, or any of our coaching skills.
For more information, call 702-895-0975 or email email@example.com. While we aim to accommodate all requests, scheduling is based on availability.