UNLV General Guidelines to Application
An application for medical school must include:
- AMCAS Application
- MCAT test score
- Personal Statement
- Your transcripts and a completed bachelor’s degree by the time you start medical school
- A GPA that meets/exceeds requirements
- Experiences in a clinical setting, the community, and other areas such as clubs, organizations, employment, research, etc.
- Letters of recommendation
- Also, a Secondary Application, if invited to submit one
- And an Interview, also if invited to participate
For more information on application components visit our Applicants page.