Student Resources


  • Graduate College Forms
  • COE Petition Form
  • Credit Overload Form
  • ARL Credit Overload Form
  • Course Permission
    • If you find yourself in a situation where your advisor has recommended a course but MyUNLV will not allow you to register, please fill out the “course permission form” located below.  If the course you are having trouble registering for is an Education Undergraduate course (prefixed CED, COE, ECE, EDU, EPY, EDSP, EDEL, EDRL, EDSC or TESL), or if you are trying to register for ARL Graduate courses (CIE, CIG, CIL, CIS, CIT, EDEL, EDSP, EPY, ESP or TESL) our center can assist you with registration issues. If the course is offered by another department, you must contact that specific department for course permission.
      *NOTE* you must be logged into your RebelMail account to use the form**
  • Full Major Application Forms