You are here

Apply - Transfer Students


If you intend on applying for admission to UNLV for Summer 2016 it is required that you speak with an Admission Counselor prior to submitting your application. Failure to speak with a counselor prior to submission will result in a non-refundable application for the wrong semester. Please call the Office of Admission at 702-774-8658 to speak with an Admission Counselor.

Students who have completed any college coursework AFTER high school graduation are considered transfer students, and should apply as such on their UNLV application for admission. Transfer course work must have been completed at regionally accredited colleges or universities. Students must also be in good standing and eligible to return to the university or college last attended (i.e., an applicant cannot be on academic or behavioral suspension).