UNLV is honored to have the opportunity to educate and serve our nation's heroes. We strive to provide responsive academic, social, and administrative support to student veterans, as well as active duty military members.
Here at the Military and Veteran Services Center, we understand that you and your family have unique needs and responsibilities, and we hope to support your academic efforts by providing one-stop, integrated resources to guide you toward success. You'll find us in the Student Services Complex – A, Room 311. Please stop by.
- Nevada residency to all "honorably" discharged vets within 5 years of separation
- Nevada in-state tuition for all military family members using GI BILL(r) within 3 years of sponsor's discharge date
- Priority registration for all vets to improve the timeline for payment of their housing allowance
- A VA Benefits Counselor as part of our VET SUCCESS program
- An annual Veteran Career Fair
Are you feeling isolated? You are not alone. Talk to a fellow veteran.
Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
Vet Center Combat Call Center: 1-877-WAR-VETS
Jean Nidetch Women's Center Campus Advocacy Resource Empowerment Line: 702-895-0602
The Rebel Veteran Focus program highlights and honors the exemplary service of UNLV veterans whose contributions have had a positive impact — on campus, in their college, in their community or in assisting their fellow veterans.