In 1957, UNLV set forward its first graduating class. You are part of a special tradition - a tradition of excellence in education, service as professionals, and support of future alumni. Wherever your life’s work takes you, we hope UNLV and the College of Education will always feel like “home” to you.
With an alumni base of more than 20,000 and growing each year, we encourage our graduates to take advantage of the variety of services and opportunities available to support them and their families. UNLV alumni are encouraged to support the values of higher learning through advocacy, involvement, and giving.
With the growth of our research and academic programs, there are a number of ways for alumni to get involved. If you're interested in:
- Mentoring pre-service and new teachers
- Participating in research opportunities
- Supporting our recruitment efforts by meeting with prospective students
- Serving on the college’s alumni chapter board
- Participating in a panel or networking event
Please let us know by completing this involvement interest form.