Accepted Visiting Students Process
If you receive an email offering you a rotation spot:
- Once an offer of an elective is made, students have one week to accept or decline the offer in VSLO.
- Students will pay a $150 processing fee once an offer of an elective is accepted and will upload the receipt from the online payment to the VSLO application.
- Accepted students will upload a copy of their 10-panel drug screening to VSLO.
- Onboarding documents will be emailed to the email address listed in VSLO, and need to be completed a minimum of three weeks prior to the start of the rotation.
- You will receive instructions for your first day from your specific department about one week before you are scheduled to start.
- Students are responsible for finding their own housing in the Las Vegas area, as we do not provide housing. Many students use the website www.RotatingRoom.com for housing options, though we are not affiliated with this website. The majority of your time will be spent at University Medical Center located at 1800 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
Payments (Coming Soon)
Please only make a payment if you have ACCEPTED AN OFFER for a rotation spot. You will need to upload your receipt to the VSLO system under the payment slot in order for your application to move forward. The $150 elective fee is non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please email the SOM Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.