Student worker assisting members at the front desk.

Student Employment & Internship Opportunities with Campus Rec

A student worker at the service desk of SRWC.

Student Employment

To Apply:

  1. Complete the campus recreation job application.
  2. Submit completed application, resume and cover letter to the email to the area/s you are applying for. Emails are located on the bottom of page 2 of the application.
An intern working at the rebel wellness zone.


The UNLV Wellness Zone offers internships for students in the areas of health education/promotion, kinesiology, marketing, communication, social work, business and related fields.