UNLV Campus Recreational Services is a premier campus resource that promotes healthy lifestyles and student achievement through transformative and accessible programs, services, and facilities.
Through recreation, we inspire and support our community in the pursuit of lifelong well-being in an inclusive and equitable environment.
Top Tier Goals
Academic Health Center
We will promote a culture of wellness that focuses on implementing prevention initiatives and programs that work to improve the holistic wellness of UNLV students, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community.
Infrastructure and Shared Governance
We will maintain a high-quality infrastructure and provide a state-of-the-art facility that is safe, clean, and accessible; seek the voices of the students and members of the UNLV community to gather and assess data to make informed business decisions that are both sustainable and fiscally responsible; and practice a service-oriented culture focusing on the tenets of The REBELS Way and provide quality services based on the recreational needs of our students and patrons.
We will strive to provide dynamic, innovative, and diverse programming to engage all students and promote relationship building. Through direct student feedback, we will provide the UNLV community with opportunities to participate in programs and events that will foster a greater connection to the University.
We will promote success and excellence by fostering a climate that cultivates engagement with the UNLV campus and the Las Vegas community through internships, community service projects, and sponsorship opportunities.
Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity
We will provide a variety of quality activities and services to meet the needs of our students and patrons. We will assess participants at the end of events to gauge their satisfaction and what they've learned based on our Learning Outcomes. We will use the results of these assessments to help us plan new innovative programs in the future. We will promote an environment of growth by providing graduate assistant opportunities in multiple departments.
Programs and Services Offered
These services are available to SRWC members and UNLV students who are registered for at least 4 or more credit hours during the current semester.
- 200 meter or 1/8 mile Indoor Jogging Track
- 6-lane, 25 yard Lap Pool
- Spa, Leisure, and Vortex Pool
- Multi-Purpose Activity Courts (MAC)
- Cardio Equipment, Selectorized Strength Equipment, Functional Trainers, and Free Weights
- Intramural Sports: Individual, Team & Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Pro Shop
- Locker Rentals
- Open Rec Equipment Rentals
- Outdoor Adventures Trips and Equipment Rentals
- Climbing Elements
- Bike Rental and Repair Shop
- Private Swim Lessons
- Learn to Swim Group Lessons
- Personal Training
- Fitness Assessments including Body Composition Analysis
- Group Fitness (Rebel X) - Classes: 65+ classes per week
- Massage Chairs available at: UNLV Wellness Zone
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and I.O. Fuel Smoothies
- Towel Service
- Fitness Trainer Certification Course
- American Red Cross Certifications
- PEX Activity Classes for Academic Credit
Campus Life Commitment to Equity & Inclusion
We, members of UNLV Campus Life, courageously dedicate ourselves to inclusive and equitable practices in order to eradicate discrimination and create justice. We will:
- Actively seek our communities' voices,
- Acknowledge and address barriers,
- Challenge ourselves and others, and
- Celebrate and engage the power of our diverse talent.