Office Hours and Information
- Drop-in meetings available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please call the office to confirm daily availability
- Call Undergraduate Advising at 702-895-3363.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Drop-in hours vary, please call the advising center at 702-895-3363 for this week's schedule.
Advisors are assigned based on a student's last name.
Students with Last Name Beginning with Letters A-B and X-Z
Students with Last Name Beginning with Letters C–F
Students with Last Name Beginning with letters G–K
Students with Last Name Beginning with letters L–O
Students with Last Name Beginning with letters P, Q, and V
Students with Last Name Beginning with letters R-U
First-Year Students and Students with Last Name Beginning with W
How to Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- Review academic information
- Handouts, catalog, website
- Notes from previous advising appointments
- Degree worksheet – You may obtain a current copy of your degree worksheet from Undergraduate Advising at anytime (no appt. necessary)
- Prepare an academic plan to include at least two semesters
- BUSPRE majors should plan enough semesters to complete pre-major requirements
- Those students admitted to a business major should plan remaining classes to graduation
- Prepare a list of items you want to discuss with your advisor
- Study Abroad
- Career Development
- Student Involvement (e.g. Executive Mentor Program and Ambassador Program)
- Tutoring resources
- Items you should bring to the appointment
- Unofficial transcript of grades not appearing in MyUNLV
- Course syllabi or descriptions the advisor has requested (if applicable)
- Notes from previous advising appointment
- Material to take notes – pen/paper, laptop, etc.