- Determine if you should apply as a non-degree seeking student
- View course catalog for class availability
- Review FAQ on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay application fee
Please complete all fields of the application as well as the credit card authorization form. The fee for an Undergraduate Non-Degree-Seeking Application is $30.
Submit your Undergraduate Non-Degree-Seeking Application by:
- Dropping off your completed application and credit card authorization form to the Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions is located in the Student Services Complex (SSC), Building B.
- Emailing your completed application and credit card authorization form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Apply
- Check your application status on MyUNLV
- Apply for Residency (all non-degree are defaulted to non residency)
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified through email and your MyUNLV account and you will be able to enroll in your classes.