Nevada Administrative Code (441A.755) requires that all students, who attend a university, must provide documentation of having received the following immunizations unless excused by religious belief or medical condition with a religious exemption form and medical exemption form on file with the Office of the Registrar:
- Two doses of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). The first dose must be on or after your first birthday.
- One dose for tetanus/diphtheria (TD), taken in the last 10 years
- Starting fall 2017 forward, all incoming freshmen (regardless if they are living on campus or not) under the age of 23 at initial time of enrollment are also required to submit proof of having received the Meningitis vaccination on or after age 16.
- Starting with the spring 2022 enrollment cycle, all students are required to submit proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable versions of the Meningitis vaccination are:
- Menactra or Menveo (MenACYW-135)
Versions of the Meningitis which will not meet this requirement are:
- Bexero or Trumemba (MENG B)
- HIB Meningitis
Acceptable versions of the COVID-19 vaccination are:
- One-Dose Johnson & Johnson
- Two-Dose Pfizer
- Two-Dose Moderna
- Vaccinations approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) for international students