Nevada Administrative Code (441A.755) requires that all students, who attend courses on campus, must provide documentation of having received the following immunizations*, unless excused by religious belief or medical condition and with an approved waiver on file with the Office of the Registrar**:
- Two doses of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). The first dose must be on or after your first birthday.
- One dose for tetanus/diphtheria (TD), taken in the last 10 years
- Starting Fall 2017 forward, all incoming freshmen (regardless if they are living on campus or not) under the age of 23 at initial time of enrollment are also required to submit proof of having received the Meningococcal (MCV4) vaccination on or after age 16.
Acceptable versions of the Meningitis vaccination are:
- Menactra or Menveo (MenACYW-135)
Versions of the Meningitis which will not meet this requirement are:
- Bexero or Trumemba (MENG B)
- HIB Meningitis
*Note: This list is subject to change. If you are unsure whether or not your Meningitides record meets the requirement, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 702-895-3443 or email email@example.com. Copies of immunization records must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, either: via fax at: 702-895-1118 or hand delivered (Student Services Complex – SSC-C, near the Tropicana Garage). If students feel comfortable sending these documents via email, they may also email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: non-immunized students will not be admitted on campus in the event of a public health outbreak.