Nevada Administrative Code (441A.755) requires that all students, who attend a university, must provide documentation of having received the following immunizations unless excused by a medical condition or religious belief with the appropriate exemption form on file with the Office of the Registrar:
- Two doses of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). The first dose must be on or after your first birthday.
- One dose for tetanus/diphtheria (TD), taken in the last 10 years
- All incoming or enrolled freshmen (regardless if they are living on campus or not) under the age of 23 at the time of initial enrollment are required to submit proof of having received the Meningitis vaccination with at least one dose occurring on or after age 16.
Acceptable versions of the Meningitis vaccination are:
- Menactra or Menveo (MenACYW-135)
Versions of the Meningitis which will not meet this requirement are:
- Bexero or Trumemba (MENG B)
- HIB Meningitis