- Asking for donations for a service (e.g.,holding an event and asking for a donation to attend).
- Establishing Membership Dues (this needs to be written into your constitution and voted upon by members.
- Working with a local third-party vendor to earn a portion of their sales proceeds (the RSO should not receive sale proceeds from the sale of alcohol).
- Participating in Festival of Communities.
- Selling non-perishable items (the Craft Club selling crafts they have hand-made).
Whenever your organization is thinking of possible fundraisers, it is always a good idea to run it by a UNLV staff member. If you are holding the event on-campus make sure you are communicating regularly with Student Union Event Services. For further questions regarding fundraising policies on campus you can contact Student Union Event Services.