Who can post
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and University Departments
What are the requirements
Twenty-five (25) copies, 8.5x11inches, must be RSO or department sponsored, event cannot be more than 2 weeks in advance, all flyers must abide by the SIA Policies and Procedures.
When are the deadlines
Flyers must be turned in to the SORCE Room Thursday before 7pm to be included in the Friday morning Poster Run.
Poster Run Important Dates
- Fall 2021 Normal Scheduled Poster Run: Friday, August, 27, 2021 - Friday, December 10, 2021.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 (adjusted for Nevada Day)
- Flyers are due Wednesday, October 27th before 7 p.m. to the SORCE room.
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021 (adjusted for break)
- Flyers are due Tuesday, November 23rd before 7 p.m. to the SORCE room.
- Spring 2022 Normal Scheduled Poster Run: Friday, January 21, 2022 - Friday, May 6, 2022
- Summer 2022: No Poster Runs
The locations we post our Poster Runs are:
- Student Union (SU)
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Veteran Affairs (VA Office)
- Lied Library
- Graduate Commons
- Robert L. Bigelow Physics (BPB)
- Paul McDermott Physical Education - Building A (MPE-A)
- Rod Lee Bigelow Health Sciences (BHS)
- Alta Ham Fine Arts (HFA)
- Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building C (CBC-C)
- Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building B (CBC-B)
- Frank and Estella Beam Hall (BEH)
- John S. Wright Hall - Building C (WRI-C)
- Flora Dungan Humanities (FDH)