Who can post
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and University Departments
What are the requirements
Twenty-five (25) copies, 8.5x11inches, must be RSO or department sponsored, event cannot be more than 2 weeks in advance, all flyers must abide by the SIA Policies and Procedures.
When are the deadlines
Flyers must be turned in to the SORCE Room Thursday before 7pm to be included in the Friday morning Poster Run.
Poster Run Important Dates
- Spring 2020 Normal Scheduled Poster Run: Friday, January 17, 2020 - Friday, May 15, 2020
- Summer 2020: No Poster Runs
- Fall 2020 Normal Scheduled Poster Run: Friday, August, 28, 2020 - Friday, December 11, 2020.
- Thursday, August 20, 2020 (Special run for Welcome Week)
- Flyers are due Wednesday, August 19th before 5pm to the SU316 front desk.
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 (adjusted for Nevada Day)
- Flyers are due Wednesday, October 28th before 7pm to the SORCE room.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 (adjusted for break)
- Flyers are due Wednesday, November 24th before 7pm to the SORCE room.
- Spring 2021 Normal Scheduled Poster Run: Friday, January 15, 2021 - Friday, May 14, 2021
The locations we post our Poster Runs are:
- Student Union (SU)
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Veteran Affairs (VA Office)
- Lied Library
- Graduate Commons
- Robert L. Bigelow Physics (BPB)
- Paul McDermott Physical Education - Building A (MPE-A)
- Rod Lee Bigelow Health Sciences (BHS)
- Alta Ham Fine Arts (HFA)
- Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building C (CBC-C)
- Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building B (CBC-B)
- Frank and Estella Beam Hall (BEH)
- John S. Wright Hall - Building C (WRI-C)
- Flora Dungan Humanities (FDH)