The Graduate College maintains several forms for graduate students, graduate faculty, awards, and curriculum. Please see a complete list of Graduate College forms, form descriptions, where they are located, how to access them, and who is required to sign each form.

Please note: Plan of Study forms part II are available in the documents section of the Degrees Directory page for your program.

Complete List of Graduate College Forms

How to Use Forms in the Grad Rebel Gateway

As of Feb. 1, 2019, Graduate College paper forms were replaced with electronic forms. With the exception of the forms below, all Graduate College forms can be found in the Grad Rebel Gateway student portal.

Using the Forms Below

You must have Adobe Reader to download and print any PDF forms below. If you are experiencing problems with any of these forms, please make sure to get the latest updates available for your version of Adobe® Reader®.

Information can be typed directly into the fields of PDF and Word forms, which must then be printed out for required signatures to be obtained. Please note that you cannot submit PDF and Word forms online.