It is the goal of the Engineering Academic Advising Center to assist each student in navigating requirements of their degree while at UNLV. The advising center staff is committed to providing academic guidance to students as they fulfill their educational goals and achieve academic success, thereby enabling graduates to enter into their chosen field within the engineering, construction management and computer science professions.
Academic Advising offers a supportive environment for accomplishing the following:
- Provide accurate information to assist in the planning and enrollment of future classes, both general education and major degree courses.
- Providing semester and annual course registration advice and schedules based on balancing academic and personal responsibilities and obligations, as well as individual graduation plans.
- Connecting students to academic support services on campus such as tutoring, peer success coaches, disability services, and counseling and psychological services.
- Learning about referrals to college and campus student organizations that cater to your specific interests and provides opportunities for college, campus and community involvement, faculty interactions, and college and university student organization.
- Navigate MyUNLV student tools such as: academic requirement reports, course history, and transfer credit report.
- Assist students with connecting with faculty in their respective department.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Transfer Student Info
- Transfer Course Equivalency Tables
- UNLV Academic Advising
- 15 to Finish
- Math Placement Test
- Chemistry Placement Test
- Engineering Student Organizations
- Undergraduate Catalogs
- MyUNLV Tutorials
- General Education
- Engineering Scholarships