The College of Engineering Advising Center will meet with prospective students for a 30-minute one-on-one individual advising session.
During this session, you can expect to:
- Review your official transcripts received by UNLV.
- Submit any transfer course evaluations that may need to be evaluated to various departments for evaluation.
- Review your degree requirements and how your transfer credits fit into your degree.
- Get an overview of the College of Engineering.
- Ask your advisor any questions that you may have.
During this session, advisors will not do the following:
- Provide information on majors or minors found at UNLV outside the College of Engineering.
- Review admissions or financial aid requirements.
- Review transfer credits from transcripts brought to the appointment.