The College of Engineering Advising Center will meet with prospective students for a 30-minute one-on-one individual advising session. Be aware during certain times of the year we may not be able to meet with prospective students. This typically takes place during peak registration times each semester for our current College of Engineering students. Please call the College of Engineering Advising Center to schedule an appointment at 702-895-2522.
During this session, you can expect to:
- Review your official transcripts received by UNLV.
- Submit any transfer course evaluations that may need to be evaluated to various departments for evaluation.
- Review your degree requirements and how your transfer credits fit into your degree.
- Get an overview of the College of Engineering.
- Ask your advisor any questions that you may have.
During this session, advisors will not do the following:
- Provide information on majors or minors found at UNLV outside the College of Engineering.
- Review admissions or financial aid requirements.
- Review transfer credits from transcripts brought to the appointment.