Alumni & Friends
Alumni of the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs truly understand the meaning of our motto, "making a difference." Graduates from all college disciplines go on to make great contributions to the community, but never forget their Rebel spirit.
Stay connected by joining the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs chapter. For more information, please contact Holly Woodward, Chapter President: [email protected].
Joining the UNLV Alumni Association is a wonderful way to be part of the college tradition, stay connected with peers, and give back to UNLV. We have two chapters dedicated to our alumni:
- Department of Criminal Justice chapter
- Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media Studies chapter
Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Alumni Chapter
Board of Directors
- President, Holly Woodward, ’06 BA Environmental Studies
- Vice President, Ashley Miller,’02 BA Communication Studies
- Secretary, Ivet Santiago, ’09 Master of Social Work
- Treasurer, Sarah Schiffman, ’05 BA Communication Studies; ’08 MA in Communication Studies
- Andrew VanNess, ’02 BA Criminal Justice
Share your latest news with fellow alumni.
Support the College
Everyone benefits from a strong and vibrant university, and your gift is a way to make a difference in the future of our students and society. Friends of the college are excellent champions of our mission, and there are many ways to give.