Improve student outcomes and maintain and strengthen our access mission.
- Support success of low-income and first-generation students to drive social mobility.
- Maintain student satisfaction and inclusive campus climate.
- Reduce financial barriers through student success-focused philanthropy, strategic financial aid leveraging, and financial literacy education.
Metrics: first-year retention, 4-year, and 6-year graduation rates disaggregated by race/ethnicity, Pell status, first-generation status, and age; Social Mobility Index; financial aid packages awarded; student engagement; campus inclusion climate
Improve undergraduate retention rates.
- Close retention gaps among underserved student populations.
- Ensure adequate academic advising capacity and support proactive advising practices.
- Increase number of students participating in peer mentoring.
- Increase co-curricular participation.
Metrics: student-to-advisor ratio; percentage of students completing gateway math and English in first year (disaggregated); percentage of students who complete 30 credits in an academic year (disaggregated)
Improve 4-year and 6-year graduation rates and close graduation gaps.
- Close graduation gaps among underserved student populations.
- Increase percentage of students who have completed a milestone experience by the end of the third year of enrollment.
- Increase percentage of course sections offered online and provide support services that meet the needs of online students.
- Accelerate degree progression by encouraging continuous, full-time+ enrollment.
Metrics: milestone course completion; milestone course credits; online course sections