Strategic Objectives, Tasks, and Metrics
Ensure financial sustainability through the growth of the endowment and ongoing support.
- Develop and execute a multi-year comprehensive fundraising campaign.
- Involve the community to advance development and fundraising.
Metrics: endowment growth (new gifts, investment return, dollar growth, and new endowments)
Foster an environment to strategically address needs.
- Partner with campus leadership to define key transformative priorities which will serve as the foundation for a multi-year comprehensive campaign.
- Communicate to the campus the role of the Foundation and the Division of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement in creating a university-wide culture of philanthropy to support the financial health of the Institution.
- Set goals that support the priorities of the university.
Metrics: gifts and pledges (unrestricted gifts and pledges, cash received, dollars transferred to UNLV, donors)
Create an engaged network of UNLV alumni.
- Establish baseline measures of alumni involvement and develop strategies to strengthen that involvement.
Metrics: UNLV alumni who engage with the University (alumni volunteers and alumni donors)