The UNLV Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies, in partnership with the Nevada Department of Business and Industry, will host a real estate symposium about Nevada's residential housing market.
Housing experts will help outline national and statewide housing market trends and discuss issues impacting homeowners and prospective homebuyers.
Featured speakers include:
- Eugenio J. Aleman, Ph.D., director and senior economist, Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
- Luis Lopez, data analyst, UNLV Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Marcus Conklin (moderator), associate director, UNLV Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Ash Mirchandani, deputy director, Nevada Department of Business & Industry
- Stephen Jones, managing member, Merlin Contracting
- Scott Dugan, appraiser, R. Scott Dugan Appraisal Co, Inc.
- Tisha Black-Chernine, Esq., Black & LoBello, Attorneys at Law
7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Dec. 5
(Registration, networking and continental breakfast will be available starting at 7:30 a.m.)
The Orleans Hotel & Casino, Bienville Ballroom, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
The event is free. Due to limited seating, an RSVP is requested by Dec. 3.
Please RSVP to Betty Campbell at (702) 895-4492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media must register for a credential prior to the conference by calling (702) 895-4492.