The Greenspun School of Journalism is proud to partner with our local professional community to enhance the learning experience for our students. Please note that some instructors teach sporadically and may not be on the schedule every semester.
Every year, the Hank Greenspun School of Journalism and Media Studies selects top graduate students to assist with faculty research and undergraduate teaching duties. Here are some of the graduate assistants for the 2015/2016 school year.
- Advertising: Traudt, Espin, Venger
- Audience Reception: Traudt
- Broadcast Production: Castagnino, Larson, Nourse
- Communication Law: Bates
- Emerging Technologies: Burroughs, Kilker, Larson, Traudt
- Global Media: Traudt, Venger
- Journalism: Borchard, Larson
- Media History: Borchard
- Public Relations: Espin
- Science and Health Communication: Kilker
- Social Media and Virtual Worlds: Burroughs, Venger
- Sports Media: Burroughs, Castagnino
- Visual Communication: Kilker, Larson