Thank you for your support
Investments in the College of Fine Arts by community members, students, parents, alumni, corporations, foundations and UNLV faculty and staff strengthen our role as a leading center for the study, practice and development of the arts. These investments are made through attendance at special events, gifts to specific programs and undesignated gifts to the Dean’s Leadership Circle fund and Student and/or Faculty Development funds.
These undesignated gifts are part of our annual giving program – an ongoing effort to increase yearly donations to support the College of Fine Arts directly.
Opportunities to support the College of Fine Arts include:
- Dean's Leadership Circle — We invite you to join the Dean’s Leadership Circle in support of the College of Fine Arts. Members of the Dean’s Leadership Circle are individuals or corporations that contribute at least $1,000 annually to the College of Fine Arts, and allow the dean to spend the funds where the need is greatest. Ambitious goals need significant support. There could be no more meaningful way to celebrate this investment in shaping the future of our college!
- Rebel Arts Circle — Our alumni are all important to the College of Fine Arts. You represent our past success, and are the keys to our college’s future. Your contribution will make an enormous difference and impact.
Become a member of the Rebel Arts Circle!
- Student Development and Faculty Development programs — Gifts to these programs enable students or faculty to accept invitations to perform nationally and internationally. Current opportunities to perform include the Fringe Festival in Adelaide, Australia; the Kennedy Center, France, and Mexico, to name a few. Gifts to these programs may also provide for new instruments, music and special equipment.
- Scholarships — More than half of all students who attend UNLV require financial assistance as they pursue their educations. Scholarship funds are an important investment to help ensure that all students are able to realize their dreams of higher-education degrees.
- Directed gifts to specific departments or programs within the College of Fine Arts.
For information on making a contribution to benefit the College of Fine Arts, or other ways to give to a specific unit or program, please contact:
Diane Zapach, firstname.lastname@example.org, FDH 644, 702-895-4292.