1. From Tropicana Avenue, drive north on South University Center Drive or from Flamingo Road, drive south on South University Center Drive. From South University Center Drive, turn east on Harmon Avenue.
2. On Harmon there are two lots available near MPE to accommodate anyone without a parking permit — Lot S (no permit required) and Lot L (metered parking). Lot L also has student permit and faculty/staff permit parking.
3. When driving east on Harmon, turn at the first left, and the first parking lot on the left side is Lot S.
4. For metered parking, when driving east on Harmon, go straight through the stop sign at Tarkanian Way. Lot L will be on the left side, after the stop sign.
Driving Directions to Cottage Grove Parking Garage
1. Heading North on Maryland Pkwy. from Tropicana Ave., turn left on Cottage Grove Ave.
2. Pass the cream colored building on the left (UNLV Foundation).
3. Turn left into the driveway in between the cream colored building and the parking garage.
Note: An accessible ramp up to the plaza is available for patrons with disabilities.
Ample parking is available on campus; a parking pass is required Monday through Thursday before 7pm and Fridays before 1pm. Passes can be purchased at the Parking and Transportation Services Office. Customers may park in student or metered spaces with a proper permit displayed.