Directions & Parking Information
See our maps and directions page for directions and building locations.
- Directions heading north on Maryland Parkway from Tropicana Avenue:
- Turn left on Cottage Grove Avenue.
- Pass the UNLV Foundation (cream-colored building) on the left.
- Turn left into the driveway between the UNLV Foundation and the UNLV Parking Garage. Ample parking is available in the parking garage.
- A parking pass is required Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Fridays 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. Patrons may purchase parking passes at the Performing Arts Center Box Office. The box office is located on the south face of the UNLV Parking Garage. Patrons may park in any non-reserved, non-numbered space. Patrons may also utilize the parking meters for shorter parking durations.
- The Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall is located just south of the Cottage Grove parking garage (up the steps) on the right side of the plaza. The Judy Bayley Theatre is located just south of the parking garage (up the steps) on the left side of the plaza. Dance Studio One is located on the first floor of the Alta Ham Fine Arts Building (HFA).
An accessible ramp up to the plaza and accessible entrances for all buildings are available for patrons with disabilities.