Most likely, new members are not fully aware of your organization's goals, purpose, structure, as well as the advantages that are offered, and the activities/events hosted by your organization.
- New members are likely to stay and be kept interested if they know more about the organization, its responsibilities, how it is run, and the benefits there are from being a member.
- Orientation will enable new members to easily incorporate themselves to your organization instead of being a mere bystander.
- Orientation gives them more confidence in voicing their opinions without much hesitation.
- They will not be afraid in lending their special talents and their time to your organization.
- The organization can efficiently and comfortably move on as being a productive group without much confusion.