Applicants must submit the following (combined into a single PDF file, in the order specified below):
- Cover sheet with full name, job title, department/unit, college/division, email address, and phone number
- Statement of interest (two page maximum)
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Letter of support from supervisor (one page maximum)
- Letter of reference (one page maximum)
- Statement describing a proposed leadership project in an area of interest that aligns with the university’s Top Tier 2.0 initiatives (one page maximum)
Complete applications must be submitted online by the published deadline. Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee composed of designees from the Offices of the Executive Vice President and Provost and Human Resources, as well as other senior administrators. Applicants will be notified of the decision via email by mid- May.