Graduate Information for UNLV Undergraduate ACC Students
As a senior in Accounting you have the opportunity to take graduate classes while still enrolled as an undergraduate. You can use these courses as electives in your undergraduate degree or you can save the credits and apply them towards the MS degree. To take classes you must:
- Have a 3.0 GPA overall – no exceptions
- Complete approval for an undergraduate to enroll into a graduate level course application
- Submit the form to the Department of Accounting (BEH 415) for required signatures
- Submit the form to the Graduate College (FDH 352) for approval
- If you plan to enter the MSA program, you may complete a maximum of 15 graduate credits before being admitted, but you must receive a B or better in each class to count them towards your MS degree.
- As a UNLV undergraduate in Accounting you may also waive the GMAT if you have an overall GPA of a 3.25 in the following seven classes: 400, 401, 402, 405, 409, 410, and 470. If you took 401 at CCSN the grade you received there will not be counted, so your GPA will be out of the remaining six courses.