Please be advised there will be a special event on campus Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at Hospitality Hall. There will be impacts to UNLV’s main campus from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m..
Those impacts will be as follows:
The following parking lots will be closed to access:
- Lot G - Lot G is located on the southeast region of campus off of University Road.
- Lot N - Lot N is located on the southwest region of campus off of Harmon Avenue from University Center Drive.
Buildings and Outdoor Spaces
The following buildings will be closed:
The following buildings will have limited access:
- Lied Library
- Classroom Building Complex - Building B
- Classroom Building Complex - Building C
- Beam Hall
- Marjorie Barrick Museum and Harry Reid Center
- Central Desert Complex
There will be limited pedestrian access outside of Hospitality Hall, the Carol Harter Classroom Building Complex, and Lied Library on Alumni Walk. There will be limited and/or restricted access in and out of all buildings along Alumni Walk, between Lied Library and the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Traffic will be restricted on University Road off Maryland Parkway and Brussels Street off Tropicana Avenue. Expect additional traffic congestion in and around the main campus during this time frame.