Lied Library (LLB)
The Lied Library has the capacity to store 1.8 million volumes and occupies 300,000 square feet in five stories. It has 2,500 study spaces, more than half of them with full network connections; an Information Commons with over 300 computer workstations; a Collaborative Learning Center offering electronic instructional rooms; Faculty and Graduate Student study areas; and an automated storage and retrieval system capable of storing 1.2 million volumes.
Visit the University Libraries website for hours of operation and more information.
Computer Labs (General Use)
- Floors 1-5
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- LLB 2264 and LLB 2264A (near Library Administration)
- LLB 1281 and 1282 (inside the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf)
- First floor, near restrooms.
- Second floor, near restrooms.
- Space may be reserved when other lactation spaces are not available.
- Main Library
- Special Collections
- Flo Mlynarczyk Gallery (Special Collections)
- Year Opened: 2000
- Building Floors: 5
- Gross Square Feet: 301,600