Make a $5 Rebels Give gift at the Pie on Pida celebration event and toss a shaving cream pie at your fellow Rebels. The fun-filled event will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 23 on Pida Plaza. The UNLV community is also invited to celebrate our giving day with a DJ, pizza, mini pies, and more.
Who’s Getting Pied?
- Chris Heavey — UNLV Provost
- Kevin Kruger — Men's Basketball Coach
- Malia Shoji — Women's Volleyball Coach
- Barry Odom - Football Coach
- Erick Harper — Athletics Director
- Lindy La Rocque — Women's Basketball Coach
- Rickey N. McCurry — Vice President of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
- Ryan Romero — Coordinator for Campus Activities
- Kevin Leon-Martinez — CSUN President
- Oliva Watson — Panhellenic Council President
Rebels Give is a university-wide, 24-hour annual event that began at midnight. The campaign allows students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends to come together to experience the power of collective giving and partnerships. No matter the size, every donation will make a lasting impact and help Rebels create, learn, and succeed now and into the future.
Pie on Pida is an opportunity to have fun while supporting what you love about UNLV and our Rebel community. If you can’t attend the Pie on Pida event, you can still participate in Rebels Give through the online giving portal at rebelsgive.unlv.edu. Support your college, favorite program, or student scholarships with your donation. And in some cases, donors have generously pledged to match gifts making your support even more powerful.
UNLV invites everyone to join in the excitement and share what you love about UNLV on social media today and tag #RebelsGive. Visit rebelsgive.unlv.edu to find out about matches and watch the numbers grow throughout the challenge period.