The Gaming Management Certificate is a self-paced, online program for professionals in the hospitality industry who hold at least three years of management experience in the hospitality industry.
Online courses run in eight-week sessions: two sessions in fall and spring terms, and one session in summer term.
This certificate composed of five three-credit courses, including:
Elective Courses (select four):
- Internet and Mobile Gaming
- Gaming Regulations, Law, and Compliance
- Sociology of Gambling
- Gaming Technologies
- Fundamentals in Casino Operations
- Casino Accounting and Auditing
- Gaming, Government & Community Relations
- Casino Marketing
- Customer Development Strategies for Casino & Gaming
- Fall Term - July 1
- Spring Term - November 15
- Summer Term - April 1
UNLV is unable to provide fully online education to students from certain states. Visit the State Compliance page for more information.