A need-based program for in-state undergraduate students. In conjunction with UNLV scholarships, state and federal aid, it provides most eligible Nevada residents the equivalent of 12-15 credit hours of course fees each semester plus another $1,000 for books for the school year.
- Audience: In-state undergraduate students
- Renewable: Up to 135 attempted credits, including transfer credit, with a cumulative GPA of 2.00
- Stackable: Tuition+ is provided in two parts. One part covers any course fees remaining for most students after federal grants, waivers, third-party payments, state grants, and UNLV scholarships, and UNLV grants have been paid to the student account, up to the standard cost of 15 credits. The second part provides a stipend directly to students in the amount of $500 in both fall and spring.
- FAFSA or Alternate Need Form and Admissions Priority Deadline: November 15
- Type: Need-Based Scholarship
- Amount: Varies course fees; $1,000 Tuition+ Book Stipend for the school year
- Other Requirements: Must have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) between 0 and 6656 for the 2023-2024 academic year; must start in the fall semester; and enroll a minimum of 12 credits per semester.