Students must have a minimum weighted 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average within required core classes.
Additionally, students must:
- 3.25 unweighted overall high school grade point average (California students must have an unweighted overall 3.5 grade point average), or
- 24 ACT score, or
- 1160 SAT score combined critical reading and math
- Enroll and complete at least 12 credit hours fall and spring semesters (credit requirement does not apply to the summer terms)
- Live in a UNLV residence hall* the freshmen year
*Students must have applied for traditional residence hall housing as defined by the Association of College and University Housing Officers for one of the following owned and operated UNLV residence halls:
- Dayton Community
- Tonopah Community
- South Complex
- Upper Class Complex
- Must be a student starting in the fall semester. Spring or summer admits are not eligible for this program.