College of Engineering International Exchange Program
Facilitating the enrollment of international undergraduate and graduate students whether you are looking to pursue an engineering or computer science degree or to participate in a short-term internship.
The Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering International Exchange Program facilitates the enrollment of international undergraduate and graduate students to pursue engineering and computer science degrees at UNLV. It also assists international undergraduate students with short-term research internships with faculty members in a variety of expertise areas.
The College offers Ph.D., Masters, and Bachelor degree programs for eligible International Students. It also hosts non-degree seeking students interested in coursework or research credits that can be transferred to their home institutions.
- Students pursuing degrees in engineering, computer sciences, or related areas are eligible to apply.
- Students must show proof of English proficiency.
- Students must show proof of funding.
- Students must be eligible to apply for a student visa (F-1 or J-1 depending on the program).
- Master's or Ph.D. degree seeking students must show proof of a bachelor's or a master's degree in engineering, computer science, or related areas.