Campus Recreational Services
To promote healthy lifestyles through diverse opportunities and experiences that stimulates personal growth and a connection to UNLV.
Every individual will be inspired to discover meaningful connections and endless possibilities.
Programs and Services Offered at the SRWC
- 200 meter or 1/8 mile Indoor Jogging Track
- 6-lane, 25 yard Lap Pool
- Spa, Leisure, and Vortex Pool
- Multi-Purpose Activity Courts (MAC)
- Cardio Equipment, Selectorized Strength Equipment, Functional Trainers, and Free Weights
- Intramural Sports: Individual, Team & Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Pro Shop
- Locker Rentals
- Open Rec Equipment Rentals
- Outdoor Adventures and Equipment Rentals
- Private Swim Lessons
- Learn to Swim Group Lessons
- Personal Training
- Fitness Assessments including Body Composition Analysis
- Group Fitness (Rebel X) - Classes: 65+ classes per week
- Massage Chairs available at: Rebel Wellness Zone
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and I.O. Fuel Smoothies
- Towel Service
- Fitness Trainer Certification Course
- American Red Cross Certifications
- PEX Activity Classes for Academic Credit
- These services are available to SRWC members and UNLV students who are registered for at least 4 or more credit hours during the current semester.
These services are available to SRWC members and UNLV students who are registered for at least 3.5 credit hours during the current semester.