Policies & Procedures
The Purchasing Department is governed by several policies which must be adhered to in all of our practices.
The University of Nevada, Las Vegas will be implementing new federal regulations, known as Uniform Guidance, and replacing OMB Circular A-110. The university has elected to utilize the grace period and delay this implementation until July 1, 2017. In the interim, the University’s existing policies and procedures and the OMB circulars will continue to apply.
- Code of Ethics
- Chapter 5: Fiscal Procedures – NSHE Board of Regents Procedures and Guidelines Manual
- Title 4 Chapter 10: General Business Management - Board of Regents Handbook
- Purchasing Manual
- PCard Manual - available on PCard webpage
- Business Operations Guide
- Procedures for Federal Subcontracting Plans
- OSP Requisition Approval Process