The Continuing Education (CE) Program will provide high-quality evidence-based educational activities to strengthen the knowledge of professional nurses and other health care professionals—empowering them to improve the quality of patient care. Through an array of certificate programs, preparatory seminars, specialty courses, and conferences, the program will help nurses and other professionals update and add to their résumés, earn contact hours, and advance their careers.
Participants can take one course or a series of courses to complete a certificate. They will learn from faculty experts actively working in their fields and also have the benefit of a flexible course structure designed to meet their personal schedules.
Courses/certificates will be available in the following subjects:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Instructors
- Clinical Nursing Preceptors
- Clinical Research Administrators
- Health Information Technology & Data Analytics
- Introduction to Genetics, Genomics, and Genetic Counseling Certificate