UNLV Nurse Camp seeks to foster and encourage junior and senior high school students interested in a nursing career. Students will be exposed to academic, clinical, and community activities in order to develop realistic expectations about nursing school and working as a registered nurse.
UNLV School of Nursing is planning two sessions of Nurse Camp for 2021:
- Session 1 - Monday, July 12th to Friday, July 16th
- Session 2 - Monday, July 19th to Friday, July 23rd
Includes all activities and lunches. Fee waiver will be available with application. Activities may include:
- CPR and First Aid training
- Stop the Bleed training
- Shadow a nurse at UMC hospital
- Nursing skills training at tour world class simulation center
- Roundtable Q&A with nurses
- Interaction with current nursing students
- Recognition ceremony
Please submit an interest form below if you'd like to be notified when registration opens!
UNLV Nurse Camp 2021 Interest Form Fee Waiver Application