Tips for Requesting Speaker
- It is best to request a speaker at least a month in advance. Requesting a speaker early increases your chance of success.
- Speaking arrangements need to be made directly between a representative of your organization and the speaker being requested.
- UNLV speakers do not charge a speaking fee. However, if your organization typically pays speakers, you are asked to extend this same courtesy to UNLV speakers.
- Use the information provided in this directory for program and biographical notes.
- Download a photo of the speaker for use in your promotional material.
- If you would like a university fact sheet, use UNLV Highlights.