Attention UNLV Students: Here's your chance to showcase your UNLV and Las Vegas pride to the world!
Multiple national television networks are inviting students to provide a human backdrop during live broadcasts on Oct.18 and 19, the day of the third and final presidential debate before the 2016 general election.
From before daybreak until after the debate, students are asked to don their UNLV Rebels gear and be a part of this historic event for our campus.
Join CNN from its location in the large field behind the Carlson Education Building. In addition to live programming, students can visit the network’s social media-centric #MyVote camper, watch programming on a giant LED wall.
- Oct. 18 – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Anderson Cooper 360
- Oct. 19 – 1 a.m. to 10 p.m. – various programs, including performances by the UNLV Marching Band
From MSNBC’s location at the Alumni Amphitheatre outside the Student Union, participate in live telecasts with your favorite anchors and design your own commemorative Debate t-shirt.
- Oct. 18 — 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. — Hardball with Chris Matthews, All In with Chris Hayes
- Oct. 19 – 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. – Various programs, with planned performances from UNLV spirit groups
Visit the C-SPAN Bus near the Student Union as it makes a tour stop at UNLV Oct. 19 for the presidential debate. Test your political knowledge with interactive quizzes, view unique archived coverage, connect on social media, and share your story with the C-SPAN team as it travels throughout the campaign season
- Oct. 19 – 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wake up early with Fox News and join the network for its airing of “Fox & Friends” live from the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip. The show will air from the Talent Pool deck.
- Oct. 19 – 3 a.m. to 6 p.m.
NOTE: All broadcast times are subject to change.