Your time in higher education is an important period for you to grow, meet new people, and experience life from a different perspective. Ultimately, your higher education experience should prepare you for your career path and life after graduation. An internship at Public Radio KUNV can give you insight into the different career paths available in radio broadcasting.
- Audio production
- Broadcast management
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Talk shows/podcasts
Tasks and Learning Opportunities
- Editing and producing multiple radio programming shows
- Assisting in the creation of original content
- Assisting in the development of content strategies for various platforms
- Working on-site at various sports and media locations
- Assisting and detecting recording issues or audio flaws
- Currently enrolled NSHE student
- English skills both written and spoken
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to complete projects independently and as a member of a team
Degree seeking students in journalism and media studies must apply and be accepted into JOUR 499. For more information, please visit the Journalism and Media Studies Professional Internship page.
Non-journalism and media studies majors may inquire about internship opportunities by completing the interest form below.