The Office of Student Conduct collaborates with the UNLV community to provide an inclusive system through enforcement of the UNLV Student Conduct Code by:
- Promoting awareness of student rights and responsibilities.
- Establishing accountability for student choices.
- Creating opportunities for involvement in the process.
- Striving to uphold the values and ethics that advance the common good.
We strive to achieve this mission by:
- Encouraging involvement of our university community.
- Providing educational outreach sessions to students, faculty and staff.
- Participating in thoughtful and developmental conversations.
- Committing to daily action that reflects our values.
- Encouraging creating and purposeful sanctions.
- Providing ethical responses.
- Establishing accountability to student actions that is appropriate and purposeful.
- Sharing the conduct code process and how the process works in representing students.
Services for UNLV Community
Whether you need more information on UNLV’s conduct process, have questions about the academic misconduct process, need help on how to handle a disruptive student, we can help.
UNLV Support Team
The Office of Student Conduct is a member of the UNLV Support Team, working to connect students who are in distress with campus and community resources they may find helpful. For more information, visit the UNLV Support Team page.