Applying For Graduation – Undergraduate Students
When to Apply
You must have an expected senior standing at the time of your application. In other words, your earned credits plus the credits you are currently enrolled in should equal 90 or more. This should occur approximately 2 academic semesters before your anticipated graduation term (please note — the last 30 credits must be earned at UNLV).
- Apply for graduation in MyUNLV (Student Center under the “Other Academics” drop-down menu). Once you have applied, the graduation fee will be placed on your student account. You may pay this fee along with any outstanding tuition or fees by clicking “Make a Payment.”
- Fall Undergraduate Application Deadline - October 1
- Spring Undergraduate Application Deadline - March 1
- Summer Undergraduate Application Deadline - July 1
- Note: Deadlines for graduation will differ for graduate students. See Applying for Graduation — Graduate Students above for more details.
- Review your Academic Requirements Report under “My Academics” in MyUNLV. Make plans to complete any outstanding requirements by the end of your graduating semester. See your academic advisor if you have any questions about what classes you need to take.
- Prepare for Commencement.
Important Note: If you do not anticipate completing your degree requirements in the semester you applied for, you must contact the Graduation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so will prevent you from registering and from applying for a future semester.