Fees and Waivers
All new UNLV students are charged a one-time, nonrefundable orientation fee of $120. This fee, which automatically appears on your UNLV bill upon registering for your first semester classes, includes:
- Orientation program services and materials (including advising and registration)
- Orientation breakfast and lunch for students
- Rebel gear and prizes
- Your first UNLV RebelCard (student ID card)
Orientation Fee Waiver
Orientation Fee Waivers are granted if you:
- Did not attend an orientation session and did not attend classes at UNLV.
- Have previously attended UNLV, did not complete a degree program, and paid the orientation fee
Students seeking a second degree must pay the orientation fee.
Families & Guests Fee
Family and guests are welcome to attend UNLV New Student Orientation! The mandatory $25 family & guest fee includes special sessions, program materials, breakfast, and lunch. Program fees do not include travel or hotel accommodations. Payments must be made through our online reservation system by credit or debit card. A link to the online reservation system for family and guests will be provided in the confirmation email your student receives when an orientation date is reserved.
Family & guest fees are nonrefundable. Confirmed guest reservations cannot be canceled and payment is required for each guest included on the reservation. You may bring a new guest in place of one who is unable to attend. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.