The Administrative Faculty Committee is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Professional Development Awards. The six $500 awards were granted to the following individuals for the purpose of funding professional development endeavors.
- Julie Bertoia, vice president of Research & Economic Development
- Nicole Stella, Academic Success Center
- Marcedes Butler, Office of the Executive Vice President & Provost
- Lisa Kappil, Student Involvement & Activities
- Heather Rappaport, Student Affairs
- Cheyenne Rogers, Academic Success Center
Congratulations to the recipients and thank you to all who applied for the award.