The Campus Life Achievement awards were held May 7 in the Student Union Ballroom. These awards span the different values of the Campus LifeCluster including Social Justice, student and staff development, student engagement, economic viability, infrastructure, academic impact, assessment, and recognition.
This year’s award winners are:
- Excellence in Student Engagement—Eli Williams (Service Learning and Leadership)
- Excellence in Infrastructure – John McElrath (Campus Recreational Services)
- Excellence in Economic Viability—Shannon Rix (Student Union and Event Services)
- Excellence in Academic Impact—Dr. Daniel Asera (Housing and Residential Life)
- Excellence in Assessment—Campus Life Technology and Student Affairs Maintenance
- Excellence in Student Development—Kierstin Dimmick (Student Union and Event Services)
- Excellence in Staff Development—Jennifer Waters (Campus Life Technology)
- Excellence in Social Justice—Micahela Mobley (Housing and Residential Life) and Hannah Doss (Campus Recreational Services)
- “Biggest Fan”/Excellence in Recognition—Kevin Wright (Student Diversity and Social Justice)
Congratulations to all of the winners!